Are you receiving the error “Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” while copying the content from Microsoft Outlook to some other application in your Android, IOS, Windows 10, or Windows 11 system? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we will discuss why you are getting this error and the best possible solution to address this issue quickly.
Microsoft Intune produces the error because of security reasons. It does not allow users to copy the data from Outlook to any unauthorized apps. It means that Microsoft Intune cannot recognize the app in which you are trying to paste the data.
Sometimes the issue also occurs due to the outdated version of Microsoft outlook. So if you are not using the latest version of Outlook, you might get this error. Update your Office suite and then check if the error has been resolved or not. If not, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to resolve your organization’s data cannot be pasted here
So as of now, we know the main reason behind this error, and to fix this error, we will need to update the Microsoft Intune policy. Follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this error quickly:
- Open Microsoft Intune and log in to the dashboard using your credentials.
- On the left side of the dashboard, you will see the option of Client Apps; click on it.
- You will need to click on App protection policies on the next screen.
- Now click on Create Policy button and then find the option Restrict cut, copy and paste between other apps. If this option is set as Blocked, you will not be able to paste data into an unauthorized app. If you try, you will get this error: your organization’s data cannot be pasted here.
- You can change this option as per your need.
- Blocked: If this option is selected means you will not be able to cut, copy or paste between this and any other application.
- Policy Managed Apps: This option allows the cut, copy and paste operations between policy managed apps and this apps.
- Any App: If this option is selected means there is no restriction in doing cut, copy and paste.
- Policy Managed with Paste in: If this option is selected means you can easily copy or cut between policy managed apps and this app. Also you can paste data to this app from any other app.
- Once done, you will be able to paste the data wherever you want.
In this post, we have explained the reason behind the error message your organization’s data cannot be pasted here and the best possible solution to resolve this error. After following the mentioned steps hope you will be able to resolve this error message.