Hello friends, in this article, we will talk about the sound problem in the iPhone; if you have an iPhone and have the problem of not hearing the sound even if it is playing audio song, then you are at the right place here will discuss how you can quickly fix this “iPhone no sound on calls” problems..
A lot of iPhone users face this Sound not working issue during calls, and due to that, they have to put the iPhone on the speaker to attend the call. This experience can be pretty frustrating when you are in a meeting and have to take the call on speaker.
Sometimes the issue happens due to Bluetooth. You might have connected your Wireless AirPods with your iPhone, and the Charging case of the iPhone is not closed correctly. Due to this, the iPhone is still attached to the AirPods, and you cannot listen to any sound. A simple fix to this problem is turning off your Bluetooth and then playing the sound. In most cases, this simple trick will quickly resolve your issue of iPhone no sound on calls problem..
How to Fix sound not working on iPhone
If your iPhone also has any problem related to Sound, then there is no need to worry because, in this article, we will discuss ten different ways to resolve this audio not working issue on iPhone 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
1. Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, just restarting your iPhone device might solve this sound not working issue during calls. If this worked well and well, otherwise, check the possible fixes to fix iphone no sound on calls problem
2. Turn Off Bluetooth: Try turning off Bluetooth. This will disconnect all the connected devices, including headphones and AirPods, etc., and you might be able to get sound back in your iPhone device.
3. Update iOS to the Latest: Update your iPhone device to the latest iOS version. You can install the updates on your iPhone by using the steps given below.
Open Settings >> General >> Software Updates
4. Look at your Headphone Jack: The headphone jack has been removed from the recent models of iPhones, including iPhone 13, 12, and 11 models. So if you are using an older iPhone, have a close look at your headphone jack. It might be due to some dust, or any other stuff iPhone might think is connected to headphones. So try clearing your Headphone jack and check if the issue “sound not working on iPhone” has been resolved or not.
5. Turn Off DND: Try turning off the Do not disturb option. For doing the same, open your iPhone settings, and you will see the option of Do not disturb. Just toggle off this option and check if it helped in any way or not.
6. Visit Apple Service Center: These are some possible fixes to resolve sound not working on iPhone video call issue. If this does not solves your problem then it is recommended to contact apple service center. Their might be some hardware issue in your iPhone and your iPhone needs to be repaired.
In this blog, we discussed the problem “no sound on calls, audio and video in iPhone”. Hope you were able to resolve your issue and were able to get your audio back. If you have any questions or if you need any other information, kindly comment below, we would be happy to help you.