In recent days, with technological growth, most things going on in the world have been being transferred online. The flexibility and easiness the online platforms offer help users solve many indefinite problems easily. But, online platforms also face some discrepancies, including hacking, network issues, and, most importantly, error code problems.
Many online platforms in the world deal with specific tasks like payment, vacancies, gaming, and many more, which may be made of Roblox. Roblox is specifically regarded as software that is an online gaming platform through which the users can design games that can be single or multiplayer. There are a wide variety of games available in Roblox, and people are gotten used to this since its advancement into the internet world which is 2005. Roblox has certain interesting features which are making itself popular in the world. These features may include:
- Accessibility: This platform is widely accepted through any operating systems that may include Androids, iOS, Windows, Xbox, and so on.
- Simplicity: Unlike other gaming platforms, Roblox is easy to handle and can be accessed or operated by beginners.
- Entertaining: This platform is truly an entertainment package for gamers worldwide.
- Variegation of games: Roblox is featured with different kinds of games that belong to various categories like arcades, adventures, actions, sports, and many more to count in.
- Strong Server: The platform is featured with a strong server that can handle multiple users at a time. So the people playing all over the world can have quick access to the server and can play the games without any hindrance.
Although Roblox has so many features and advantages, it has still faced a serious problem that circumferences the error codes. The error code people are likely to see while accessing Roblox is error code 279. Eminent users and reviewers of the platform have come up with different causes responsible for forming this error code. The reasons may include:
Lagging Connection: Sometimes, the slower internet connection has always been an issue. Due to the low-speed internet, there is intense trafficking on the online platforms, which leads to the development of the error code 279. Since you are trying to enter into a game and, on the other hand, to access these options, you need to have a greater internet connection. Still, the connection considerably suffers because of the slow speed, thereby causing problems of the error.
Browser problems: Certain browser configurations differ from the online platforms. As a result, it causes problems of errors. Such a problem is also associated with Roblox; when the portal is accessed through the browser of windows firewall, the browsers’ settings hinder the connection to the server of Roblox, which naturally affects the flexibility, thereby throwing the issues of error.
Gaming: As we know that there are a variety of games available in the portal, and what is worth remembering is that the games are of various sizes ranging from few MBs to GBs. So with gaming through two ways, the error code is caused.
High Memory game: The first is the big games that face the considerable difficulty of connection because of the slower internet. As a result, accessibility issues lead to error code 279.
Low Memory games: When saving a game, or accessing a game, sometimes some of the low size games are faced with an issue of empty slots or missing files, which causes problems with the connection, and the error code 279 takes place.
Fixing Roblox Error Code: 279
As there are problems, there will always be solutions! The users and the excellent software experts have found out some of the innovative ways through which people can deal with the issue of error code 279. Fixing these issue needs:
Reliable Browser: One needs to be knowledgeable up to a certain extent as to which configurations of the browser the Roblox can perform well. So to select to open the platform with the help of such browsers would be helpful.
Keep Updated: Updating the browser from time to time and continuously checking on certain resources of the browsers would be of much help as it will considerably deal with the issue of error code.
Blocking the ads: One needs to block the ads, which usually pops up from nowhere when playing and serving the Roblox platforms. Since ads are sometimes coded with complexities, the browser and the connecting server are not able to recognize some of the codes; as a consequence, the error codes are more likely to form.
Reset: This can be regarded as the only important option to deal with the problem of Roblox’s error code. Resetting the internet settings can be very helpful and may resolve the user issue within no time. To those who do not know to reset the internet settings, keep following the steps below:
- Open the internet settings option by clicking on the vertically-placed three-dotted option on your default web browser like Firefox or google chrome.
- Go to the advance settings option and click on the reset option.
- After that, close the browser and reopen the window where you are accessing the Roblox platform. You will see the issue of the error code got vanished.
Increasing the Speed of the internet: This is considered an internal and external solution; as we have mentioned earlier, a slower internet connection is responsible for the error code development. Hence, the users need to fix it:
- By clicking on the start and R buttons of the keyboard simultaneously for one time, the run window will appear before your screen. Type in “ping_your IP address –t” and then enter; this may increase the Speed of the internet a bit further than it was before.
- Another important process is clearing the internet ports of the CPUs or laptop or resetting the router. This will also cause an increase in the Speed of the internet.
Thus through the solutions mentioned above, people can resolve the problems of the error code 279. Lastly, it can be said that it is obvious that you cannot choose to avoid these problems, but on the other hand, you also do not need to be a software expert to solve this issue. Make it simple!