Do you wish to roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10? If yes then you are at right place. In this article we will explain different methods to roll back Windows 11 to Windows 10 without any data loss. So follow the step by step methods given in this article to easily go back to Windows 10.
Method 1: Recovery Option to Downgrade to Windows 10
- Click on Start and type Settings >> Open the Settings >> Update and Security >> Recovery >> Choose Go Back to Windows 10 >> Confirm.
- This will uninstall the Windows 11 and will install windows 10 automatically
Warning: After the upgrade to Windows 11, Operating System only stores your old files for 10 days. And that the previous OS files will be deleted automatically. So if you have already crossed the 10 days deadline that I would not recommend you to use this option as this will result in the data loss
Method 2: How to downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 after 10 Days
- Open the Microsoft Windows 10 Download Page to rollback windows 11 to window 10 >> Now click on Download Tool Now button under the Create Windows 10 Installation Media option.
- Once the download is done, click on this file to open it.
- Now you will see the option ‘Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?’ Just click on YES.
- In the next window Click on Accept button to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now wait for the few seconds and you will see the option Upgrade this PC now and then click on next button.
- This will start downloading the latest version of Windows 10 Operating System so that we can roll back from windows 11 to windows 10
- After completion on the download process, Click on Next button and then click on Accept.
- Now you will see Choose what to keep screen, select Nothing and then click on Next button
- After that Click on install button to start the installation process, once it is done you cannot go back. So please be careful while doing so.
- Once it is done you windows 10 is good to go.
In this article, we have explained two different methods to downgrade windows 11 to windows 10. Hope the information given above is helpful. If you need any other information regarding the same then please comment below, we would be happy to help you.